Scheduled my.ucalgary.ca portal (PeopleSoft) upgrade | May 16, 2020
How will this affect me?
The following services will be offline from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sat May 16, 2020:
- my.ucalgary.ca portal
- PeopleSoft Student (CS)
- PeopleSoft HR (HCM)
- PeopleSoft Enterprise Learning (ELM)
- PeopleSoft Finance (FSCM)
- Student Centre
- Faculty Centre
The services listed below will remain available throughout the scheduled maintenance:
- Webmail (mail.ucalgary.ca or office365.ucalgary.ca)
- Desire2Learn (D2L)
- eFin and Business Intelligence & Analytics Services – data for these two services will be refreshed on May 15, after which the data will remain static until May 18.
You can access services in two ways during the outage:
- on the my.ucalgary.ca portal outage page, select the appropriate link.
- on the UCalgary homepage (ucalgary.ca), click the drop-down arrow in the upper right-hand corner and select either the D2L or webmail button in the red toolbar.
Following the outage, if you are having trouble accessing the my.ucalgary.ca portal (PeopleSoft system) please clear your cache. Instructions are available at https://ucalgary.service-now.com/it?id=kb_article&sys_id=fff791f2133e2e8009fbbc62e144b08b.
Your patience is appreciated as IT works to upgrade the system. If you have questions or concerns about the outage, contact the IT Support Centre at email@example.com, online through live chat or by telephone 403.220.5555